Friday, January 2, 2009

Ooops!

Yesterday I was looking at my blog and realized that the ticker is incorrect!!!!!!!

It said three months but there are just over TWO months left until the baby is due.
I knew it was getting close but hadn't exactly calculated! YIKES!

Blake and I just got back from vacation with one of our very dearest friends, Jason. He Lives in Denver (lucky dog) and we all went to Steamboat Springs together and then we were able to spend NYE there in the Mile High City. It was our last vaca as a childless couple.

I would like to say we made the most of it (which we truly enjoyed ourselves) but we just aren't as young as we used to be.

I spent a LOT of time watching itty bitty kiddos on their tiny skis and listening carefully to how old they are...we will anxiously await the time when we can take our guy to the slopes. While in Steamboat I bought him a bib that says "High Chair Today, Chair Lift Tomorrow".

It looks as though we will have to wait until he is 2 for him to experience this...

We had a great trip and a wonderful Christmas. Now we begin to get that nursery ready, prepare for showers, etc. It is a very exciting time!!!

1 comment:

Jason said...

I miss you guys! One day I will get my way and you too will live here. :)